What do I do if my grade is incorrect?

If you find that one of your grades is incorrect, send a message directly to your instructor for the fastest response time. You should be able to find her email on the website.

Additionally, feel free to email our admin office a message at, detailing the incorrect grade and the reason you believe the grade to be incorrect. Someone from our admin staff will get that information back to the teacher and help resolve that issue. 


Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Please sign in to leave a comment.
Powered by Zendesk