High School Accreditation
Everything you need to know about High School Accreditation
- My student needs to complete Spanish I and Spanish II in a year is that possible?
- How long does it take to get high school credit?
- How does my child get high school credit with your program?
- What is NARHS?
- If I have any further questions, what should I do?
- Will college admission offices accept your credits?
- How many credits are given per semester? How is a semester defined?
- Where on my student’s report card does it list the credit completed?
- How do I know the work that my son or daughter does will be applied to earning high school credit?
- My child is currently enrolled in HSA’s middle school Spanish program. How will this affect their progression in HSA’s high school Spanish program?
- My child wants to enroll in a high school Spanish course through Homeschool Spanish Academy. How do credits work?
- Are you accredited?
- What are NARHS's prices to validate a High School Credit?