Here are many of the basic questions we get asked about Skype.
- We live in the country so internet is line of sight to a tower. Will this work with Homeschool Spanish Academy?
- I've changed my Skype ID how do I update it in the Homeschool Spanish Academy system?
- If I have any further questions, what should I do?
- I can’t hear/see my teacher on Skype. My teacher can’t hear/see me on Skype. What do I do?
- I’m using a tablet/mobile device for my lesson. Is this okay?
- I’m using a different computer today. Is this okay?
- Do I need to pay for Skype?
- Do I log in via the Skype website for my classes?
- How do I find my Skype ID?
- Why do I need a webcam or have to have video enabled on my computer?
- How do I make sure that my teacher is able to connect with me in time for the lesson?
- Do I need a headset?
- How do I add a contact?
- I know HSA gives me a technical call about a half an hour to an hour before my free trial lesson. What does a technical call entail?
- I heard that I’ll be using Skype for my Spanish classes. How do I get started?
- How do I download the correct version of Skype?